2022 Muslim Women's Leadership Conference: RE-EMERGENCE & REDISCOVERY
Date(s) - 07/30/2022
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sheraton Bloomington Hotel
WE’RE BACK! Join us for the 2022 Muslim Women’s Leadership Conference. #ComebackConference
About this event
The RISE conference centers Muslim women’s voices by building a social network, providing concrete steps for change, and inspiring women to use their own strengths to positively affect social issues.
Our theme this year, RE-EMERGENCE & REDISCOVERY, reflects everything we have gone through in the past two years. From fear to hope to resilience, together we’re back.
Our workshops include:
- Hiba Ansari: The Power of Storytelling: How to Own Your Narrative and Honor Others.
- Anisa Haji, Annie Qaiser and Kate Khaled – The RISE of Muslim Women Entrepreneurs: Their Start-Up Journey
- Dr. Tamara Gray- MBTI: using our personality preferences in our activism
- Ust. Amal Abdifatah and Ust Faduma Warsame: Strive Sisterhood: How to Build Sisterhood Grounded in our Spirituality
- Faryal Khan – Discover Your Love Language at the intersection of faith, family, and profession
- More to come….
Michelle Sekusky, Nasheed Artist
Camila Guzman, Special Guest Colombian Performing Artist
No Babysitting due to COVID.
ASL Interpreters are available.