24th Annual Middle Eastern Food Festival
Date(s) - 09/28/2019 - 09/29/2019
12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
pin St. Nicholas Antiochian Orthodox Church
St. Nicholas Antiochian Orthodox Church
St. Nicholas Orthodox Church in San Francisco invites you to come out for two days of great food, entertainment, Live music, and your chance to WIN A BRAND NEW CAR.
St. Nicholas Church 24th Annual Middle Eastern FOOD Festival
SATURDAY, September 28th (12 pm – 10 pm)
SUNDAY, September 29th (12 pm – 8 pm)
St. Nicholas Orthodox Church
5200 Diamond Heights Blvd San Francisco, CA 94131
You won’t want to miss :
– Live Music by well known Bay Area singers!
– Fantastic & Delicious Mediterranean Food
– Craft Beer
– Debkeh Performances (cultural dancing)
– Church Tours
– Henna Tattoos
– Ladies Auxiliary Kan Zaman Booth ( Photo booth)
– Raffle Prizes
– Jumper for the kids
– and much more!
*** C A R – R A F F L E ***
BUY A RAFFLE TICKET AND WIN A BRAND NEW CAR
– Winner is responsible for all Sales tax and DMV fees.
– You do not need to be present to win at the time of the drawing.
– Drawing Date: Sunday, Sep 29th,2018 at 8 pm.
– $50 per Ticket
Share your festival experience at our YELP page:
For more information, please contact the Church office at 415-648-5200 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!