CVIC - EID-UL-FITR PRAYERS at 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM, Takbeerat 30 min prior
Date(s) - 05/13/2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Chino Valley Islamic Center
About this Event
RISKS OF EXPOSURE:
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a worldwide risk to human health. COVID-19 is highly contagious and has a mortality rate many times greater than the flu. COVID-19 can spread easily and exponentially. While people of all ages are at risk of catching COVID-19, persons especially at risk are those with compromised immune systems and the elderly. In light of the warning against public gatherings, attendees are cautioned to enter at their own risk and should exercise caution.
REPRESENTATION AND AGREEMENT:
By signing below, you agree to take all reasonable and necessary precautions to protect yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19, including, but not limited to the following:
(1) You are aware of and agree to follow all Federal, State, and local laws and orders, including Stay Home, Safer at Home, Shelter in Place orders, even though such laws and orders may be changing rapidly.
(2) You agree and understand that it is your responsibility to exercise care to protect yourself, such as assessing your own risks, which may include age, underlying health conditions, recent travel, possible exposure to COVID-19, doctor’s recommendations, local, and State and Federal recommendations.
(3) You represent that (i) to the best of your knowledge, you are not currently afflicted with, and have not knowingly, within the last 14 days, been in contact with someone afflicted with, COVID-19, and (ii) you are not experiencing a fever, or signs of respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or other COVID-19 symptoms.
(4) You believe that you are not likely to transmit or contract COVID-19.
(5) You agree to practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet between yourself and others. Do not gather in groups, and do not touch surfaces or items in the Masjid. If you believe it necessary to touch surfaces or items in the Masjid, consider the risks of doing so. You are reminded that wearing face masks and washing and sanitizing hand are steps you can take to protect yourself and others.
AGREEMENT, DECLARATION AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
By signing below, you are declaring that the foregoing is true and correct, that you agree to take all recommended and reasonable actions to protect yourself and others from exposure to COVID-19, and that you assume the risk, as applicable, of entering the Masjid. You understand and agree that no one, including but not limited to CVIC board members and volunteers, can guarantee that you will not be exposed to or contract COVID-19.
By signing below, and in exchange for permission to enter the CVIC premises, I, on behalf of myself, my spouse, heirs, executors, assigns and anyone else who may bring claims on my behalf, hereby agree to hold harmless and indemnify CVIC and its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, students, agents, administrators, or anyone else acting on its behalf, from any claims, damages, losses, or liabilities caused by my attendance at the CVIC facility or participation in any CVIC activities.
I understand that this Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law and that if any portion of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, for whatever reason, the remaining portions shall continue to be valid and legally binding. Further, if any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, for whatever reason, as applied only to a particular person or circumstance, it shall nevertheless remain applicable to all other persons and circumstances.
Completing the following registration process will be treated the same as your actual signature.