Dance Like an Egyptian: 6-Weeks Intensive Course
Date(s) - 02/24/2016
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Want to study Egyptian Bellydance with a native pro? Advance your dance technique, skills and abilities while learning a fun Egyptian Oriental Dance Choreography. (Performance opportunities available for interested and qualified dancers)
Come for an intensive 8 weeks course and learn:
– The Foundations of Dance. 4 simple yet crucial factors essential for creating dance out of ordinary movement.
– The meanings of the songs used.
– Familiar moves, Fancy delivery; Creating the extraordinary out of the ordinary.
– Fun, sassy Egyptian dance combinations and drills. Attend the whole course to learn a full choreography.
– Performance tricks of the trade.
– Shimmies. Layering. Elegant transitions. Elegant Arms.
– Entrances and Exits.
– How to listen to the music and identify the rhythms.
Wednesdays 8-9 pm at Halanda Studio in San Jose.
February 24 to March 30.
ALL Levels Welcome!
Cost: $120 for the full session. $25/class Drop in.
Hala studies regularly with world masters of Egyptian Dance and has been performing and teaching her native art and passion for over 15 years.
Here’s what her students shared: http://haladance.com/