Does Secularism Have a Future in the Middle East?
Date(s) - 10/10/2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY Hagop Kevorkian Center
New York, NY
Guest speakers will discuss the issue of sectarianism in Middle Eastern politics and citizenship laws. These speakers include:
- Thanassis Cambanis: Senior Fellow of The Century Foundation
- Karl Sharro: Partner of PLP Architecture
- Rabab El Mahdi: Professor in Political Science at The American University in Cairo
- Mustafa Akyol: Senior Fellow at Cato’s Institute Center for Global Liberty and Prosperity
- Elizabeth Thompson: Professor at the American University’s School of International Service
You can register for the event here. There is no cost for tickets.