Doing Business in the Maghreb post-Covid-19: an SME’s perspective
Date(s) - 07/16/2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Canada Arab Business Council
About this Event
During this webinar, you will familiarize yourself with the business climate in Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria in a post-Covid environment and, more broadly, with the practical considerations of trade and commerce in the region. You will learn about the experience of three SMEs which have established a successful business presence there. You will know more about the support offered by the Québec Government Office in Rabat to companies doing business in the Maghreb.
Topics and Speakers:
1. Introduction and Economic Overview by Alain Olivier, Director, Quebec Government Office in Rabat
2. Business Panel: Doing Business in the Maghreb region
• Vlada Shilina, Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, NTS Global Engineering Services
• Mohamed Serraji, President and CEO, NTS Global Engineering Services
• Zied Touzani, Head of AI Partnerships, Data Performers
• Mohand Amroun, CEO, Pergamon Perceptive Technologies and Project Director, Acme Engineering Products Ltd.
3. The Q&A session will be moderated by Pierre Pyun, Vice President – Government Affairs, Bombardier Inc. and CABC member.
The webinar will be bilingual (English/French).