Doing Business in the Middle East
Date(s) - 09/29/2020
5:00 am - 6:30 am
- Arab World
- Business Opportunities
- Middle East
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Online Event
- Virtual Event
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
About this Event
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce is organising Doing Business in the Middle East webinar on 10 July 2020 in partnership with our Strategic Partner Consultics.
This webinar will provide information on the opportunities in the region as well as how to connect with partners and potential customers.
10.00am- GMCC introduction and overview of trade with the Middle East
10.15am- Doing Business in the Middle East (How to do business post-pandemic, overview of new Consultics platform)
- How was the region impacted from the Pandemic.
- What are the measures put in place for doing business in the Middle East.
- How would be best to engage with Business within the Middle East now.
- How does the next 6 months timeframe look like.
- Changes implemented to address new business environment.
- Consultics Diversification Platform.
Getting an inside perspective of the Middle East. (2 Guest Speakers)
11.00am- Q & A Session
11.30am- Virtual 1-2-1 meetings (if you would like to arrange a 1-2-1 meeting please indicate and select a time in the booking form
Who should attend this event?
- Companies who are currently trading with the Middle East and seeking for further growth across the region
- Experienced exporters seeking to the Middle East as their next export market
- Companies seeking to set up operations in the market as a way to serve better their customers or further grow
Registration & Costs
This webinar is free for members and non-members, but registration is required. Please use your company’s account email.
Once your registration has been received, you will receive a confirmation from our team and the link for the webinar. For security purposes, the webinar link must not be shared with anyone else as we will only admit delegates who have registered through this site.
Registration details be shared with events’ partners.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.