Exotic Moroccan Cooking Class
Date(s) - 05/11/2021
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
52 Henry Street M5T 1X2 Canada
Due to the regulation constraints resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, classes are now sold in pairs. Book a class as a couple or bring a close friend or colleague in your social circle. Our classes are limited to 6 guests to allow for social distancing.
As it happens, in Toronto, we are very fortunate to be able to source most of the ingredients required to create a wonderful Exotic Moroccan meal. In this hands-on class, we will work together on a 3-course meal that will include a tagine, couscous and other dishes using preserved lemons, pomegranate seeds, orange blossom water and more.
After the preparation, our chef will plate the meal and the students will be seated to enjoy their creations. Please BYO wine if you would like to add to the enjoyment of your meal
What to Expect:
Great cooking isn’t about recipes—it’s about techniques. In our classes, you’ll work together with other students in a lively and hands-on environment led by our professional Chef instructors, ensuring a delightful and rich learning experience.
• Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking.
• Cook in our state-of-the-art catering facility.
• Enjoy a generous taste of every dish.
• Bring your own wine to the class.
• Intimate classes limited to 6 participants.
• Classes are 2.5 hrs unless otherwise noted.
What to Expect During COVID-19 Pandemic:
We are happy to announce that our cooking classes are available. Following new government guidelines, we have established sanitation protocols in order to provide a safe environment. In order to meet social/physical distancing requirements:
• Reduced number of participants.
• Names and telephone numbers will need to be provided.
• Classes are now sold in pairs; you can come with your partner or friend.
• Classes are limited to 3 pairs (6 total) for an intimate and safe environment.
• There is only one class per day and the studio is sanitized before each class.
• Face masks must be worn during the cooking portion of the class.
• Hand washing at regular intervals throughout the class.
• Plating of the meal will be done by the Chef instructor.
• There may be adjustments in the Menus due to seasonality and availability of ingredients. However, the final menu will stay true to the theme of the course.
• If this class has to be rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified at least 2 business days prior.
• There are no refunds, however, you can reschedule classes if we are notified 5 business days before the scheduled class.
• If you have to cancel at the last minute, please send a friend in your place.