Fight the Famine in Yemen
Date(s) - 07/12/2020
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
$0 - $200 USD
About this Event
FIGHT THE FAMINE IN YEMEN
The humanitarian crisis in Yemen has been devastating. There has been a compound effect of the famine, the political unrest, and the health crises of both cholera and COVID-19 attacking the population.
- 24 million people are in need of humanitarian aid to survive.
- 19.7 million people need basic healthcare.
- 17.8 million are in need of water and sanitation facilities.
- 3.3 million people are internally displaced.
Join us on July 12, 2020 at 5:00 pm for a Virtual Fundraising Dinner. The event will include, speakers, entertainment, videos and a live feed video from the ground in Yemen InshaAllah.
- Free Admission (Enter your name to be a part of the Giveaway!)
- $50 Single Ticket – Includes Food (to be delivered within the Greater Toronto Area
- $200 for Family of 5 – Includes Food (to be delivered within the Greater Toronto Area)
**Food is provided by Halal Meals TO
There’s an URGENT need for your donations.
- $20 can feed a malnourished child
- $100 can feed a family for 1 month
- $150 can provide living essentials to help with the inflated prices
- $250 can provide urgent medical aid for those who are in dire need.
PARTNERSHIP WITH ISLAMIC RELIEF
Islamic Relief is one of the only charities left on the ground. They are working in 18 of the 22 governorates and are operating across the country, with more than 200 staff and 2,000 volunteers on the ground, providing medical support and urgent food aid.
Please donate generously. If you have any questions, please contact us at 647-280-1822 or 647-993-7825