Maghrib Prayer Reservation - EIC
Date(s) - 08/03/2020 - 09/25/2020
8:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Evergreen Islamic Center
Evergreen Islamic Center
IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Social Distancing Protocol
UPDATE: Increasing it to 35 people limit/Prayer starting from Friday, July 17th
Assalamu Alaikum Dear EIC Community,
The Evergreen Islamic Center (EIC) Management is pleased to announce the limited reopening of the mosque for prayers effective from Friday, June 5th, per Santa Clara County’s new direction and guidelines. In its June 5 Order, the County permitted outdoor religious gatherings for up to 25 people. EIC Management working in conjunction with other Masajid in Santa Clara County has decided to make the facility available daily, for Fajr, Maghrib, Isha prayers & Jumu’ah only. Eventually, the service may be expanded to include other daily prayers. To comply with the County’s outdoor requirement the prayers will be held in EIC’s parking lot.
The conditions and procedure are described below:Conditions:
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Bring your own prayer rug.
- Maintain a minimum of six feet distance from other people at all times. No handshakes and hugs.
- All restrooms and Wudu areas will be closed and locked. Perform Wudu at home.
- People below the age of 14 and above the age of 65 are not recommended to attend.
- Avoid closed areas and close conversations.
- After finishing each congregational Prayer, all attendees must exit the parking lot immediately.
- Use the Eventbrite links to reserve your attendance for the Prayers.
- The main gate will open 10 minutes prior to Iqamah and will be locked after the 25 people with reservations have entered.
- There will be markings in the parking lot for the placement of the prayer rugs. Please stay in your designated area.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer if needed.
Please Stay Home if…
- You have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath or other symptoms of COVID-19
- Recently had close contact with a person with COVID-19
- You are 65 years and older or under the age of 14
- You fall under the high-risk category (diabetes, asthma, other underlying health conditions).
It is extremely important to adhere to these conditions at all times in order to keep the facility open.
We appreciate your continued cooperation and support.
Evergreen Islamic Center and its management are doing their best to follow the Federal/State/City Laws. While much uncertainty and apprehension remains, we do know that COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact or via aerosols. It may also spread by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes. EIC is providing the Religious services based on the Federal/State/City guidelines and is not responsible for any virus transmission which may be beyond our control. Hence it is up to the congregant’s disposal to make the wise decision to attend the Prayer at EIC or pray at home. There is no compulsion from EIC and EIC is not liable for any issues.
Note:- By accepting the ticket you are acknowledging that you will follow all rules and agree with the Disclaimer.
Administration of Evergreen Islamic Center