Muslim FoodFest 2019 - Bazaar Vendors
Date(s) - 08/17/2019
12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Islamic Society of Baltimore
Al-Rahmah School Educational Trust (ASET)
Fees are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- All vendors must report to the vendor sign-in table and check-in when they arrive on August 17th, 2018.
- Vending workspace is limited! You are not allowed to request more tables than what you have paid for. If you bring an additional shelf/rack, you must keep it directly behind the table that is provided to you.
- Vending locations will be reserved based on the tables that you choose after your purchase online, once you receive an email from us. Changing your table space will not be tolerated. You may purchase more tables after your initial purchase if you see fit; however, we cannot ensure that you will find a table next to the table you had originally bought.
- Vendors must use the standard vending tables (8 foot wide) provided by ISB. Any additional rack you bring must remain directly behind the 8-foot table provided to you. Vendors are allowed to bring only ONE garment rack/shelf to display items.
- Platinum Plus vendors will be recieving two tables. Titanium vendors will be recieving three tables. Floor space will be determined based on booth location.
- Tents, canopies, and other set-up equipment other than tables and clothes racks must be pre-approved in writing by MFF staff by August 1st, 2019. No Exceptions!
- Equipment and products should not obstruct other vendors or the walkways.
- Please make sure you bring enough help to unload your vehicles. Volunteers will be busy with their assigned tasks and will not have time to help vendor’s load/unload their vehicles.
- If you feel it is necessary, please bring your own table cover.
- Power supply will ONLY be available to the vendors who have purchased the electricity package online. Vendors who purchase electricity must bring thier own extention cables/wires. None will be provided on-site.
- Vendors are not allowed to accept tickets…Only CASH, CHECK or CC
- There are no food or drink sales allowed at your table, if you would like to sell those items, please purchase a food vendor table.
- Vendors receive two (2) tickets with their purchase of a table. If more tickets are needed, vendors must purchase them at the Registration table in order to participate in all other outside activities such as rides, etc.
- Children under the age of 3 recieve free admission to the bazaar and festival.
- If a vendor is found selling something that is against what the MFF committee allows, such as food or drinks, or anything the MFF committee sees to be inappropriate, he/she will be asked to remove these items immediately. If he/she doesn’t comply, the stall will be shut down and no refund will be given.
- Any stolen or lost items are the vendor’s responsibility, ISB and MFF are not liable for any stolen or lost property.
- All items displayed or sold in the bazaar must meet Islamic standards.
- All vendors must confine their activities within their respective booths and should not obstruct neighboring booths.
- Vendors are not allowed to solicit outside of the assigned booth area.
- Booth must be kept clean at all times.
- Tables must be cleared out by 10:00 PM.
- Vendor contracts will be emailed out after registration and tables have been picked. No vendor will be allowed without a prior signed contract.
- We hope you enjoy this opportunity to publicize your products. There are over 4,000 people who are anticipated to attend the festival from all over the region! If you have any questions or concerns about the above-mentioned details, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.