OCIF Qura'n Recitation & Taraweeh Prayer: April 27- May 4
Date(s) - 05/03/2021
8:45 pm - 10:15 pm
Orange County Islamic Foundation
About this Event
To ensure our community’s safety during COVID-19, Taraweeh attendees at OCIF MUST pre-register and adhere to the following guidelines and rules:
- Face masks are mandatory, and physical distancing is to be observed while on the masjid’s vicinity.
- Floors will be marked for each individual prayer space.
- The main indoor prayer hall will be designated as first priority for those 55 and older, the multipurpose room for women, and our back parking lot for everyone else.
- Disposable prayer rugs will be provided to attendees praying in the main prayer hall.
- Attendees praying outdoors or in the multipurpose room should bring their own prayer rugs.
- A plastic bag will be offered to place your shoes in. In an effort to avoid gatherings and traffic, shoe racks will not be accessible.
- Children under 12 years of age, not vaccinated elders over 65 years of age, as well as individuals with high risk, are encouraged to pray at home.
- The back parking lot will be completely closed to cars during Taraweeh.
- Bathrooms will be limited in capacity. We encourage attendees to perform wudu before coming to the masjid.
- The temperature of attendees will be checked on entry. Anyone with a temperature higher than 99.4 or experiencing flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to enter.
- We highly discourage hand shaking, hugging, and gatherings before or after prayers. Waves and smiles are great forms of greetings!
To abide by the State and County guidelines, only limited numbers are allowed indoors at OCIF for any given service.
“OCIF is continuing to monitor the situation and will adjust its regulations, guidelines, and hours according to updated CDC guidelines.
We appreciate your patience! Your safety and well-being are our main concern at this time!
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:The Orange County Islamic Foundation (“OCIF”) has put precautions in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, OCIF cannot guarantee that you or your family, will not become exposed to or infected with COVID-19. Because many infected individuals appear to be asymptomatic, attending activities at OCIF could increase your and your family’s risk of contracting COVID-19.
By reserving a ticket, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you and your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19. By attending OCIF services, such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, disability, or death. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at OCIF may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, OCIF employees, volunteers, members, and participants and their families. You voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to you and your family (including without limitation personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense of any kind that you or your family may experience or incur in connection with your attendance at OCIF (“Claims”). On your behalf, and on behalf of your children, you hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless OCIF, its directors, employees, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. You understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of OCIF, its directors, employees, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during or after participation in any program.