Peacebuilding in the Pandemic ~ Annual Report & Conversation with the Board
Date(s) - 08/01/2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
About this event
Building Peace during the global pandemic has been both a challenge to and a source of growth for our work in the Holy Land.
The Board of Directors of the Abrahamic Reunion invites you to an hour of commemoration, conversation, and celebration of our work.
We’ll recall the lives touched, share our accomplishments and overview, update you on the current state of peacebuilding in Israel and Palestine following the recent Gaza War, and look toward the future of how the Abrahamic Reunion building peace.
You’re most likely receiving this email because you’ve supported the Abrahamic Reunion or are connected with our work, you’ve made our work possible, and we offer you this retrospective.
If you’re new to the Abrahamic Reunion, please join as well! We couldn’t think of a better introduction and overview of who we are and how we’re activating religion as a force for peace.
We’ll reserve time for Q&A at the end of our time together.
Featured presentations, conversation, Q&A:
* Neil Rothenberg – Welcome & Introduction
* Chris Miller – Presentation of the Annual Report
* US Board of Directors: Hermione Garland, Michael Macy, Ted Brownstein, Anna Less, Ira Harritt, Neil Rothenberg & David Less – Reflections from the Board of Directors
* Abed Manasra – Peacebuilding in Israel
* Mohamad Jamous – Peacebuilding in Palestine
* Sheikh Ghassan Manasra – International Director’s Message
* David Less – Chairman’s Keynote
* Attendees – Q & A and Conversation