Project Essentials™ for the Unofficial Project Manager
Date(s) - 09/28/2021 - 09/30/2021
LIVE – In-person event – Venue TBA in Dubai
From, Tuesday, September 28, 2021, to Thursday, September 30, 2021, Dubai Time.
- 28 Sep 2021Dubai
FranklinCovey’s newest offering Project Essentials™ for the Unofficial Project Manager
Project management isn’t just about managing logistics and hoping the project team is ready to play to win. The skills of “informal authority” (or of the unofficial project manager) are more important than ever before, so team members are inspired to contribute to project success!
Today’s knowledge workers have quietly slipped into the role of the unofficial project manager. Stakeholders, scope creep, a lack of formal training, and an absence of processes all combine to raise the probability of project failure costing organizations time, money, and employee morale.
This three-day work session will help participants consistently complete projects successfully by teaching them to implement a disciplined process to execute projects and to master informal authority.
Who Should Attend
This course is especially for professionals who supervise small projects or provide specialized support, including:
- Office Managers/Receptionists
- Project Assistants/Administrators
- Events, Marketing, or Technical Support
Benefits of Attending
- Understand that consistent project success depends on processes and people
- Implement Four Foundational Behaviors that inspire team members to execute project tasks with excellence
- Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule, including project: stakeholders, risks, outcomes and scope
- Develop a clear communication plan around a project which includes regular: project status reports, project changes, and team-accountability sessions
- Recognize and reward the contributions of project team members
To register for this event, please click here