Quals: Saudi Arabia and Egypt National Cybersecurity CTF 2020
Date(s) - 09/17/2020 - 09/20/2020
12:00 am - 7:00 am
The qualification round will be a Jeopardy Style CTF where every player will have a list of challenges in different categories like Reverse Engineering, Web Security, Digital Forensics, Network Security and others. For every challenge solved, the player will get a certain amount of points depending on the difficulty of the challenge. Best Players with highest score will be qualified to the final round to form a team and compete physically.
The Saudi Arabian players with the highest scores will be able to participate in the final round of Saudi Arabia National Cybersecurity CTF on 26th September 2020.
The Egyptian players with the highest scores will be able to participate in the final round of Egypt National Cybersecurity CTF on 3rd October 2020.
1. Players should be living in either Saudi Arabia or Egypt to be able to participate in the finals of each country.
2. The players should pass this phase individually.
3. Only qualified players will be able to form teams in their Final CTFs.
4. Sharing flags between players is not allowed.
5. Players from other countries can participate for fun but they won’t be eligible to play in the final round
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/2wIKumf