RIBA and Geberit - Module 6 : Embedding Acoustics into Design
Date(s) - 04/20/2021
2:00 am - 3:00 am
RIBA International Regions
Tuesday, April 20, 2021, from 2:00 am to 3:00 am CDT.
About this Event
RIBA and Geberit Seminar Series – Module 6 : Embedding Acoustics into Design
The RIBA will showcase the RIBA & Geberit Seminar Series – Module 6 on Embedding Acoustics into Design on 20th April now with a new speaker from Geberit! The seminar is now available digitally to an audience in the Gulf as well as globally.
This module will provide delegates with an expert level learning opportunity on the principles of acoustic design for acoustically-optimised buildings. The seminar will enable professionals to achieve better outcomes.
- What causes noise and the importance of acoustics in design
- Acoustic regulations
- How to design with acoustics in mind
- Acoustic data
- Live Q&A session
This seminar is classified as ‘General Knowledge’ and will provide delegates with a higher level of expertise through sharing practical applied knowledge and a Participation certificate will be provided.
Mathias Riggenbach, Geberit International Sales
Head of Product Management Drainage and Supply Systems
Geberit Head Office Switzerland
Mathias Riggenbach is a Swiss national who started his professional career in 1995 in the construction industry with an apprenticeship in plumbing technology.
He was engaged in different companies and positions based in Switzerland. In 2008 he completed his Master degree in Plumbing.
Ten years ago, he joined Geberit – a Swiss headquartered multinational. Since then, he has supported various countries within the MEA region in various functions as a Product Manager.
Since last year he took over as Head Product Management Drainage and Supply Systems within the MEA region.
Remo Hirschi, Geberit International Sales
Head of Product Management & Technical Sales Support
Gulf Representative Office
Remo Hirschi is a Swiss national who started his professional career in 1996 in the construction industry with an apprenticeship in plumbing technology. After completing his Bachelor of Science in HVACS Engineering in 2012, he was engaged as a project manager in a consultancy firm based in Switzerland.
Six years ago, he joined Geberit – a Swiss headquartered multinational. Since then, he has travelled to more than 15 countries working for Geberit within the MENA region. One year ago he relocated to the United Arab Emirates to join the Geberit Regional Gulf Team where he heads up the Product Management and Technical Sales Support teams for the region.
Sponsored by GEBERIT
If you have any membership queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can support you.
Terms and Conditions
· A photographer will cover this event and the images may be used to publicise future RIBA events.
· By accepting an invitation or purchasing a ticket you consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as a visitor attending the event. · Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com. No refunds can be made for cancellations notified within 30 days of the event. To transfer your ticket/s to another individual/s, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
· Tickets to be transferred at least 14 days prior to the event. Complimentary tickets are strictly non-transferable.
· If the RIBA has to postpone or cancel the event the booker is entitled to a full refund of the ticket price only.
· On entry to the event you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules.
· The RIBA reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder.
· If you are unable to attend any webinars or substitute a delegate, please inform at email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the event date.