RIBA Gulf and Geberit Seminar Series - Module 3 Embedding Acoustics into Design
Date(s) - 07/23/2020
3:00 am - 4:00 am
About the Event
Due to popular demand after Module 1 and Module 2, the RIBA introduces the RIBA Gulf & Geberit Seminar Series – Module 3 on Embedding Acoustics into Design ; which has now been made available digitally to the membership across the Gulf.
The one hour webinar series open to the entire Gulf (United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sultanate of Oman) is delivered as one hour sessions monthly with intervening gaps; allowing you time to reflect, revise and review.
You can attend all modules in the series thus future proofing your domain knowledge, or you can attend relevant modules only, if you need a specific understanding of each topic.
This module will provide delegates with an expert level learning opportunity on the principles of acoustic design for acoustically-optimised buildings. The seminar will enable professionals to achieve better outcomes and cover the following topics:
· What causes noise and the importance of acoustics in design
· Acoustic regulations
· How to design with acoustics in mind
· Acoustic data
· Live Q&A session
This seminar is classified as ‘General Knowledge’ and will provide delegates with a higher level of expertise through sharing practical applied knowledge and will contribute to RIBA members’ CPD points for the year.
Remo Hirschi, Geberit International Sales
Head of Product Management & Technical Sales Support
Gulf Representative Office
Remo Hirschi is a Swiss national, 38 years old who started his professional career in 1996 in the construction industry with an apprenticeship in Plumbing technology. After completing his Bachelor of Science in HVACS Engineering in 2012, he was engaged as a project manager in a Swiss consultancy firm based in Switzerland.
Six years ago, he joined Geberit – a Swiss headquartered multinational. Since then he has traveled to more than 15 countries working for Geberitwithin the MENA region. One year ago he relocated to the United Arab Emirates to join the Geberit Regional Gulf Team where he is heading up the Product Management and Technical Sales Support teams for the region.
Sponsored by GEBERIT
Terms and Conditions
· A photographer will cover this event and the images may be used to publicise future RIBA events.
· By accepting an invitation or purchasing a ticket you consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as a visitor attending the event. · Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds can be made for cancellations notified within 30 days of the event. To transfer your ticket/s to another individual/s, please contact email@example.com.
· Tickets to be transferred at least 14 days prior to the event. Complimentary tickets are strictly non-transferable.
· If the RIBA has to postpone or cancel the event the booker is entitled to a full refund of the ticket price only.
· On entry to the event you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules.
· The RIBA reserves the right to refuse admission to any ticket holder.
· If you are unable to attend any webinars or substitute a delegate, please inform firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the event date.