Single Muslim Professionals Online Virtual Marriage Networking Event
Date(s) - 07/03/2020
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
About this Event
Islamic singles is a professional’s only matrimonial service that helps single Muslim professionals to find their ideal life partner from all over the UK including; London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Bradford, Leicester, Nottingham, Newcastle and Glasgow. We only offer our services to working professionals that are serious about finding a suitable partner.
We are not like other networking services out there as we interview all our members upon registration taking the time and effort to find out as much information about what requirements our members may have, which could include; education, occupation, hobbies, interests, religious and cultural values.
Our services are open to all Muslim professionals regardless of age, ethnicity, previous marital status, if you have children or if you are a revert. Our mission is to help you find the right life partner InshaAllah.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation we have set up a virtual matrimonial event service to ensure our members can continue with their search from the safety of their own homes.
We will be hosting video networking events where our attendees can interact with like-minded individuals in a halal and safe setting.
Please note, to be a part of this event, you must currently reside in the UK.
How it works
1) To become a part of our network you need to register your details.
2) You will be contacted for an informal discussion about what you are looking for in a partner either through telephone or video call. This is also to verify your details.
3) 48 hours before the event, you will receive an email and text message from our team with all the instructions on how to join the video call.
4) At the appointed time, log on to the online event and you will be greeted by one of our helpful hosts. The host will then run the event where you will be placed into a virtual room in small groups. You will move around the virtual rooms throughout the event to meet as many potentials as possible.
5) After the event you can request contact details for anyone you would like to get to know better. If they agree to sharing their details then you will receive their contact information.
For the event you will need good Wi-Fi connection, a fully working microphone and a webcam on your device.
If we cannot verify your details, you will not be able to join the event and you will not receive a refund. Therefore, please ensure that you provide the correct contact details upon registration.