Standard Arabic Course for Beginners
Date(s) - 05/18/2021
7:45 pm - 9:45 pm
$50 - $300 USD
Learn the fundamentals of the Arabic language and culture from native speakers. Over 12 weeks, students will be exposed to the language with the aim of being conversant and able to read and understand the language at an elementary level.
Time & Location
About the Course
Course Objective:At the end of 12 weeks, students will be able to:· Understand the culture and origins of the Arabic Language· Understand the basic structure and standards of communication used in the Arabic Language· Read, understand and convey simple messages in the Arabic LanguageTeaching Methodology:The curriculum is designed to be delivered in both English and the Arabic Language. Progressively, increased content will be covered in the Arabic Language. The program will commence with an introduction to the culture and origins of the Arabic Language. After an introduction to common alphabets and vocabulary, the content will cover the communication skills of listening, understanding meaning, reading sentences, simple messages and speaking the language with appropriate vocabulary and intonation.Course Content:
- Origin of the Arabic Language.
- Arabic Alphabet without & with vowels (Tashkeel – تشكيل)
- How to write & merge the Arabic letters to form a word.
- How to read and use Arabic words the right way.
- Tools to know how to read the words without vowels.
- The De-attach and attached pronouns with nouns.
- The Sun & Moon letters (defiant and indefinite).
- Ways to present questions.
- Useful tools to use when joining words in building a simple sentence structure.
- Most used vocabulary and the recommended way of reading difficult words.
- The Arabic Words Types (Nouns, Verbs & Particles).
- Difference between Nominal & Verbal Sentence.
- Practical lessons on Greeting & Conversing.
- Highlights of the Arabic Culture.
Course Evaluation:Written Test (Lesson 11)Oral Test (Group Conversation evaluated by Ustaz / Ustazah)About the Class:Age: 16 Years & AboveDuration: 12 Lessons, 2 hours per session.Registration Fee (tax included): S$50.00Course Fee (tax included): S$300.00 (Includes 2 Books, Notebook, Arabic keyboard stickers)Trainer Profile:All our trainers are Ustaz and Ustazah who are native and fluent in the Arabic language. They are certified and well versed in teaching and managing courses. In addition, they have a history of conducting private tutoring in Singapore.Feedback Channel:
- At the end of the course, Online survey link will be provided to students for feedbacks on how the course could be improved.
- Students will be able to evaluate the trainers (Ustaz / Ustazah) after every lesson and discuss any related topic.