Startup Funding in Jordan, Iraq & Lebanon: How to Raise Money (Webinar)
Date(s) - 08/25/2021
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
The Founder Institute
Do you have a startup that needs funding? Do you want to learn how startup funding works, what you need to do before trying to raise funding, and where you can go to get it? Then join us for this interactive, online chat with startup investors. It will feature talks from Investors from Jordan, Iraq and Lebanon, hear their perspective, what they look for when investing in startups, and more.
Propeller, Tambi Jalouqa, Managing Partner
A venture capital firm that partners with brilliant founders during the early days. Capital is important, but your first customers, hires and product are fundamental to building great companies. As builders ourselves, we understand that product-market fit is the only thing that matters. We are here to empower & challenge you to build global products. No doubt that getting there is tough – that is why we have built a set of tools, a community of experts, and a talent pool to ease the journey.
ITV, Laura (Laura Olivier) Khudairi, Executive Director
At Iraq Tech Ventures, we provide minimum investment to approved startups in Iraq and the Middle East region.
MEVP, Jad El Boustani, Managing Director
MEVP is a Middle East-focused venture capital firm that invests in the early and growth stages of innovative technology companies run by talented entrepreneurs in the Middle East Region with a focus on the GCC and Levant countries. With offices in Dubai, Beirut, Bahrain, Riyadh and Abu Dhabi and more than USD 300 million in Assets Under Management, MEVP is the largest and most established VC firm in this region, with clear cross border investment appetite.
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a “fundable” company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more…