Submit Your Film to the 2019 Arab Film Festival!
Date(s) - 03/17/2019 - 06/04/2019
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
We are so excited to announce that we are now accepting submissions to the 23rd Arab Film Festival! This year’s festival will take place in the San Francisco Bay Area from October 11 – 20th, plus we plan to hold additional post-festival screenings in Southern California.
Are you an Arab filmmaker or have an Arab film you’ve made? We’d absolutely love to see it! You can submit your film through our FilmFreeway page. This year’s regular deadline is June 4th, with a late deadline of June 25th. The submission fee for all films submitted by the regular deadline is $10.
Here are our terms and rules:
- Films must have been produced between 2017 and 2019
- All non-English language films must be subtitled in English
- Fill out the submission form on FilmFreeway (incomplete entries will not be considered)
- All categories of film are accepted: feature, short format, narrative, documentary, hybrid, experimental, animation, etc.
- Insert screeners on the FilmFreeway submission form via password protected links
- Films must be from and/or about the Arab World and/or about Arab persons living in the Arab World or abroad
- Rough cuts or works-in-progress are accepted and reviewed by the programming committee; however, filmmakers are urged to submit as close to the final cut as possible
And that’s it! After you submit your film, you will be notified of our decision on or before August 30th.