At Access California Services, we provide services to help keep roots strong and nourished. By doing that, we help individuals and families build their future because we are stronger together.
We believe that community success depends on making sure everyone who is part of it, including immigrants/refugees, feels welcome.
Newcomers bring new ideas and a willingness to work hard by starting businesses that bring jobs to our community, and that benefits all of us.
That’s why we make it a priority to help our clients build a secure foundation, so that they may better contribute as a whole.
Today, you can help provide support by attending our 2019, “Preserving Dignity, Enriching Lives,” Gala. By attending or sponsoring, your contribution will:
- Help prevent hunger and homelessness among local families.
- Assist refugee families acculturate in their new homes and communities.
- Empower women to acquire new job skills and achieve economic self-sufficiency.
- Alleviate the trauma experienced by domestic violence victims.
- Expand access to health care for uninsured individuals and much more…