The Prophet's Life for Kids: The Final Farewell
Date(s) - 12/04/2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
by SeekersGuidance Canada
Sign Up Here
About this event
This is a new monthly series of classes geared to children ages 5-10 as an introductory look at prophetic history (seerah). In this series, the learning goals are to:
- provide an introductory look at the seerah to provide an overall comprehension of the topic
- have the child understand major events and background of the life story of the Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him)
- to familiarize the child with common names that come up in the seerah
In these episodes, Shaykh Faraz Rabbani teaches a young brother and/or sister (who are puppets) about the story of the Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him), while the puppets reiterate the main lessons and ask common questions other children may have on the topic.
The Final Farewell: The Battle of Hunayn & the Passing of the Messenger (peace & blessings be upon him)
In this class children will learn about:
- who were the Hawazin and how they were defeated at the Battle of Hunayn
- what happened during the expedition of Ta’if and Tabuk
- how Arab delegations poured into thee heartland of Islam
- the significance of the Farewell pilgrimage (Hajj)
- what events happened before the Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) left this world & how the Muslims responded
This is the final episode of this series for children.
This class will be broadcast online via seekersguidance.org/live at 2pm on Saturday December 4th. It will also broadcast via Facebook and YouTube insha Allah. In-person attendance is not available at the present time due to the pandemic. Please register now for the class to receive a reminder about this class the day of the event.