The Women Success Summit
Date(s) - 03/17/2021
by Mohamed Isa
About this Event
The Women Success Summit features six authors who contributed to the book: Women On Success.
“Women On Success” features the thoughts of 37 Amazing Women from Around the World. If you live in Bahrain, you can get your copy from Jashanmal Stores. If you live somewhere else, you can find it on Amazon.
The Authors will share valuable insights with you!
The event will feature the following speakers:
1) Bushra Asif worked as a Corporate Lawyer; she has a Master’s degree in International Business Law from the University of London, where she was at the top of her class. Early on, she was picked to work in a high-profile Corporate Law Firm, where she won many important cases for her clients. Later, she joined a Telecom Company as their Legal Counsel. Simultaneously, she was teaching Law and English at a reputable University. Whenever she finds something exciting to add to her repertoire, she takes it up, knowing it would elevate her professionally and personally.
2) 2) Viola Edward is a transcultural psychotherapist, a Breathwork mentoring lead trainer, a social entrepreneur, and a consultant. She works internationally with individuals and corporate clients in cross-pollination self-development, management, and leadership. Viola is an expert in Stress Mastery and Breathwork for Recovery, well-being, and Mental Health. Founder of Feminine Capital Forum, co-owner of Kayana Breathwork, and GRIT Academy. Author of two books: “Breathing the Rhythm of Success” and “Who Makes the Bed?” and co-author of eight more. Viola speaks English, Spanish, and Arabic.
3) Dr. Nehal El Naggar has been working as a researcher, academic instructor, advisor, and business management consultant. She has been teaching undergraduate and graduate students in various national and international universities in Egypt, assisting and supervising post-graduate students on masters and doctorate levels. Dr. El Naggar is currently an assistant professor at the Royal University for Women. One of Nehal’s core values is knowledge sharing, and her main passion is teaching. As the INJAZ Bahrain coordinator of Junior Achievement Worldwide, Dr. Nehal guides students on startup and entrepreneurial projects. Two of her teams won Best Company in the Young Entrepreneurship Company Competition for two consecutive years (2017 and 2018) and INJAZ Al Arabs Best Product Award in 2018 in Kuwait.
4) Paddy Kennedy has been in the business of developing individuals for 49 years. Her entire professional career has been one of teacher, trainer, coach, consultant, and mentor. Paddy is a professional speaker, speech coach, leadership coach, voice coach, and accent reduction teacher and trainer. She is the Principal of her own International Communication company, Kennedy Communication Studio. Her clients come to her over 90 countries, all looking for a better, more effective way to speak, communicate, and lead. She is considered a Global Thought Leader in the field of Voice and Communication.
5) Ranya Al Hoori is a well-qualified Strategist and Project Management/Business Process Management Professional with almost 20 years of corporate experience in the Banking, Telecoms, and Software Development industries. Her functional experience includes Strategic Planning, Project Management, Business Process Management & Improvement, Customer Experience, Information Technology, and Entrepreneurship Development. She is also a Certified Wellbeing and Workplace Happiness Coach.
6) Tosin Arowojolu is a professional civil engineer who moved from the United States to Bahrain in 2009. She is a certified leadership coach, speaker, trainer, and DISC behavioral analysis consultant with the John Maxwell Group. She is the past president of the American Women’s Association of Bahrain (AWA), with 250+ members with more than 40 nationalities. During her term as President of the AWA, the association became the first non-Bahraini NGO to receive a grant from the Ministry of Social Development for the award-winning Bahrain Quilt Project.
Mohamed Isa is the host & moderator of the event. Mohamed has 20 years of business experience in FMCG, Real Estate, Investment Banking, Oil & Gas, FinTech, and Travel & Tourism. Since December 2015, he has been a full-time business advisor & coach focusing on helping Startups flourish. He has more than ten books under his belt, four of which are Amazon Bestselling books: (1) World ClassSpeaking in Action, (2) The Success Blueprint, (3) The Big Question, & (4) The Golden Rules of Success. He first ventured into book publishing in 2010 when he published his first book: A Review of InvestorRelations Practices in Bahrain.
About the host
Axelerate Academy is your destination for inspiration!
Find us on: