U.S. Green Card Virtual Seminar – Investors from the Middle East & Canada
Date(s) - 08/20/2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
About this event
Join us from Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates for this virtual event, which will be hosted live by the managing partners of EB5 Affiliate Network (EB5AN). Discover how investing in a qualifying U.S. business has enabled thousands of families—including many from Middle Eastern countries—to obtain permanent resident status and legally immigrate to the United States.
In this virtual session, the EB5AN executive team will answer these important and frequently asked questions:
Is there a minimum amount I need to invest?
- Can I use borrowed or gifted money to make an investment?
- How soon can I move to the United States? How long does my money need to be invested?
- What are the risks?
- What is exemplar approval, and why is it important?
- When can I become a U.S. citizen?
- Can my family gain U.S. citizenship as well?
- Are Middle Eastern citizens eligible for the EB-5 program?
- Is it harder for Middle Eastern citizens to gain U.S. permanent resident status?
- Can I live and work anywhere in the United States?
- What if I am already residing in the United States on a nonimmigrant visa such as F-1, H-1B, or L-1?
The benefits of obtaining an EB-5 visa include:
- Permanent resident status for the investor, their spouse, and any children under the age of 21.
- Permission to live and work in the United States.
- The ability to start a business in the United States.
- Access to U.S. federal and state government programs.
- Eligibility for U.S. citizenship after five years of holding permanent residency.
- Visa-free travel to 130+ countries with a U.S. passport.
- Higher chance of admission to U.S. universities.
- Lower tuition fees at public U.S. universities.
- The possibility of bringing extended family members to the United States.
Learn the basics of the EB-5 program and have your questions answered by industry experts!
Sam Silverman is a managing partner of EB5AN. He has ample experience in real estate development, management, financing, and brokerage in the U.S. and China. Prior to founding EB5AN, Sam was the Director of Corporate Strategy and Expansion for golfer Jack Nicklaus in Beijing. He began his career at the Boston Consulting Group, one of the top management consulting firms in the world. Sam received a B.A. in Economics with a concentration in Mandarin Chinese from Yale University, a Certificate in Financial Accounting from the London School of Economics, and an M.B.A. from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. He is a past winner of the Forbes 30 Under 30 award in the Social Entrepreneurship category.
Mike Schoenfeld is a managing partner of EB5AN. A graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (holding a B.A. in Economics and a B.S. in Business Administration), Mike has extensive experience in private equity investment, business diligence, management consulting, and entrepreneurship. Prior to founding EB5AN, Mike worked for AEA Investors, a leading middle-market private equity firm with $6 billion under management. He began his career with the Boston Consulting Group, one of the most important management consulting firms in the world. Mike is a past winner of the Forbes 30 Under 30 award in the Social Entrepreneurship category.
EB5 Affiliate Network
954 Avenida Ponce de León, Suite 205
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907-3648
United States of America
+1 (800) 288-9138