Virtual Cook Along: Roasted Garlic and Herb Naan
Date(s) - 07/31/2020
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Chopping Block Lincoln Square
Class Level: All levels
Age Requirements: 18 and older
Average Class Size: 20
Teacher: Lisa Counts
What you’ll learn in this middle eastern cooking class:
Virtual Cook Along: Roasted Garlic and Herb Naan with Chutney
Join us for a virtual cooking class as you cook along with Chopping Block Chef Lisa Counts. Cook with Lisa in real time as she shows you how to make this Middle Eastern breakfast via a Zoom Cook Along.
- Roasted Garlic and Herb Naan
- Cilantro Chutney and Mango Chutney
Skills covered in class:
- Getting familiar with Indian ingredients
- Making yeast dough
- Rolling out and griddling flatbread
- Working with fresh herbs and spices
- Making sweet and savory chutneys
Our Virtual Cook Along classes, via Zoom, will have you and your chef cooking together in real time. We’ll provide you with the recipe packet, equipment list and class syllabus upon registration, so you’re prepared to get cooking, and when it’s over you’ll have dinner on the table! Our Zoom moderator will make sure your questions are answered live by the chef either during or after class.
We recommend our Eloa Hills Pinot Noir as a pairing with this dish. Order it for curbside pickup from our Lincoln Square location so you can have it to enjoy when you make this dish at home.
For FAQ, please CLICK HERE
This course is available for “remote” learning and will be available to anyone with access to an internet device with a microphone (this includes most models of computers, tablets). Classes will take place with a “Live” instructor at the date/times listed below.
Upon registration, the instructor will send along additional information about how to log-on and participate in the class.
- Please note that upon purchase, your email address may be shared with The Chopping Block Lincoln Square, and you will be receiving class and/or marketing information from the provider.
- Also note that by purchasing seats for classes at The Chopping Block you are authorizing CourseHorse to charge your card if you order additional drinks and do not pay for them at the time of the class.
Still have questions? Ask the community.