Weekly Iftaar, Dhikr & Prayers (Week 4)
Date(s) - 04/28/2022 - 04/29/2022
7:30 pm - 12:00 am
Zawiyah Foundation of the DMV
Join us for our weekly iftaar, dhikr and prayers!
About this Event
We will begin the evening with Iftaar and Magrib prayers, followed by Dhikr and Reflections, and will close with Isha and Taraweeh prayers inshaAllah.
Registration is required. Attendance will be capped at 40 people. Please register for each individual in your party.
To help offset Iftaar costs and support future events, we suggest donating $15-20 per person.
Zawiyah Foundation of the DMV is a non-profit corporation that operates exclusively for religious, educational and charitable purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to Zawiyah Foundation of the DMV (EIN 86-2761049) are tax-deductible under U.S. tax laws.
Attendees may park in any open parking spot.
MANDATORY HEALTH PRECAUTIONS
Attendees are encouraged to bring and wear a face covering.
Do not register for this event if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19: FEVER, LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL, SHORTNESS OF BREATH, DRY COUGH, SORE THROAT, RUNNY NOSE.
By registering for this event, you agree / affirm that:
- You have not had any COVID-symptoms or come into contact with anyone COVID positive in the last 14 days.
- You shall come in a state of wudhu as applicable (ritual washing / cleansing), having performed wudhu at home.
- You shall comply with all requests and instructions from Zawiyah Foundation of the DMV (“Organization”), MakeSpace, and any of their employees, directors, officers, staff, volunteers, or third party contractors, and representatives (collectively “Representatives”) during your attendance.
- You are aware of CDC and other public health recommendations concerning risks that COVID-19 exposure presents to individuals in certain age groups and/or with high-risk health conditions.
- You allow the Organization to obtain and use your image or likeness taken through photography or videography during your attendance for the Organization’s fundraising and promotional efforts.
- You hereby fully and forever release and discharge the Organization and Representatives from, and expressly waive, any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, that may arise from your participation at this event, including with respect to any exposure you may have to COVID-19 in connection therewith, and shall not make or bring any such claim or demand against the Organization and Representatives.
Attendance at this event requires registration. However, registration is not a guarantee of admission, which will occur on a first-come, first-serve basis. No one shall be admitted after maximum room capacity is reached regardless of pre-registration.
To register for this event, please click here