27 Foods To Eat At Suhoor That Release Energy Throughout The Day During Ramadan
If you celebrate Ramadan, you know that during the next hot summer month you won’t be able to eat or drink anything — including water — from before dawn to sunset. To maintain energy and hydration throughout the day follow these tips for your pre-dawn meal from Muslim registered dietitian Nour El-Zibdeh.
2. Spread almond butter on whole grain toast, then top with bananas and chia seeds.
5. Smash beans on whole wheat toast then top with a tomato and a fried egg.
10. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle a fresh cheese on your avocado toast.
15. Find a way to work veggies into your breakfast sandwich (made with whole grain bread of course).
17. Blend a frozen banana with 1/2 cup frozen kale and 1/2 cup coconut water into a blender.
25. Have a handful of berries and a cup of Greek yogurt with your whole wheat bagel and almond butter.