Recipe of the Day
Broad Bean Salad – Salatat Fool
This salad, which can be served as an appetizer or side dish, is simple to prepare, yet tasty.
Serves about 4
- 1-pound fresh or frozen shelled green broad beans, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Thoroughly combine all ingredients, then place on a platter and serve.