Recipe of the Day
Potato and Anchovy Salad
Serves about 8
- 8 medium sized potatoes, washed
- 1 small can anchovies (1.75 oz 50 g), cut into very small pieces
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup pitted green olives, sliced in half
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water, then cook over medium heat until they are done but still firm.
Allow to cool, then peel and dice into 3/4 inch cubes. Place in a salad bowl, then add remaining ingredients, except olives, and gently toss. Garnish with olives just before serving.