Recipe of the Day
M'sey'eer - Salty Salad
Serves about 8.
- 1/2 small hot pepper thinly sliced
- 2 medium sweet peppers sliced into thin rounds
- 2 medium carrots sliced into 2 inch long very thin sticks
- 1 small fennel bulb quartered then thinly sliced
- 6 medium radishes, sliced into thin rounds
- 5 tablespoons salt
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- cold water
Place all ingredients in a bowl then cover with cold water. Stir until all the salt is dissolved. Let stand for 2 hours then drain out the water. Re-cover with fresh water and allow to stand for half an hour then drain. Chill in refrigerator before serving.